Our blog has been a way for us to share our thoughts, inspirations and approach to design. We appreciate those of you who read our posts and offer words of support. It means so much to us!!
Here are a few of our favorite posts:
1. We were thrilled to be selected by House Beautiful for our “Aha Moments” – Read post
2. Kelly’s great graduation party tips – Read post
3. Joann’s step by step gallery of family photos in silver trays – Read post
4. The power of vision boards – Read Post
5. Lucy and Ethel on business partnerships – Read post
As we look back on 2012 we are extremely grateful for our wonderful clients who allow us into their homes to create beautiful and functional spaces. We are also grateful for the meaningful relationships we’ve built with vendors, tradespeople and fellow designers along with the personal rewards we’ve felt by the charities we’ve supported this year. United Methodist Children’s Home through Room Service Atlanta, Kiva, and Catalyst Resource International in Guatemala.
Happy New Year!!