I love to look back on the year and reminisce about all of the homes and commercial projects we transformed. Here are a few of our favorites from this past year!
This space went from a child’s room to a serene and luxurious guest suite.
The bathroom got an update as well! Love this Thibaut wallpaper (T75172 – Treviso Marble)!!
The guest bedroom then became the “tween” room.
And the adjoining bathroom:
Here is one of the many multi-family projects we worked on in 2018. This is a clubhouse in Duluth, Georgia.
We were able to work in these beautiful art prints by Erin Gregory from One Kings Lane.
We started out with a blank space….
A big thank you to these donors:
1. Taylor Cox – one of her signature beach paintings
2. Jay Scott – 48 x 60 Serene landscape in gray/pink
3. Laura Park – Colorful abstract art
4. Pamela Copeman – original art of blonde lady in colorful jacket
5. Currey and Company – Funky cool floor lamp
6. Couture Lamps – Buddha and black and white lamps and accessories
7. Surya Rugs – 2 8′ x 10′ – colorful pink and orange rugs
8. Greg Fleming Designs – terrarium, succulents
One of our most favorite ever before/after projects is the work we do in Guatemala working with Catalyst Resources International. In 2018 we built a home for Maria and Gustave who have ten children (7 of them living at home). They were living in a one room shack with a tin roof, dirt floor and 2 beds for all 9 people. We also gave them a working toilet and water purifier. You can read more about his project here!
This project turned a dated, dark kitchen into a light bright and happy space!
This transformation was for an “empty nester” couple who had always lived with traditional furnishings and decided to break out of their comfort zone and go in a transitional style!
And to finish out the year, we completed an amazing transformation of a master bedroom, taking it from dark and dreary to bright and relaxing.
Wishing you all the best in 2019!!
Stay tuned for lots of new content on our podcast – Inside Design with Kandrac & Kole.