We are happy to partner with Carpet One Floor and Home to offer a beautifully designed, Pink Ribbon durable indoor-outdoor mat to support breast cancer research as a giveaway to one of our lucky readers! The company partnered with 12 well known design experts to add their flare and color for home to the mix of these mats.
Here is the mat that we are giving away! It is special for many reasons.
1. It was designed by our good friend Lisa Mende, a popular interior designer and blogger from Charlotte. She is a very special person! – Read more about her here!
2. 25% of each sale will be donated directly to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
3. The mats are tough, functional and, depending on your choice, fun, whimsical, and stylish!
4. For the past 10 years, through its Pink Ribbon Mat project, Carpet One Floor & Home has raised almost a million dollars to support breast cancer research.
Breast cancer awareness doesn’t just last for the month of October so the welcome mats are available all year long in Carpet One Home stores throughout the U.S. Click here to find one in your area. They retail for approximately $24.99 and feature a sturdy rubber backing and a pink ribbon to remind people of the cause it supports. They measure 2’x3′, are stain, water resistant and machine washable.
Here are a few of the other designs I love, but there are many more:
Designer – Danielle Nicholas Byrk
Designer – Meredith Heron
Designer – Kristie Barnett – The Decorologist
To be entered in the giveaway do any of the following: The more you do, the better your chances!!
1. Post a comment on our blog saying you would love to win.
2. Post a comment to the Kandrac & Kole Facebook page
3. Post a comment to @kandrackole on Twitter.
4. BONUS – To increase your chances even more, pop over to Lisa Mende’s blog and enter there as she is doing a giveaway as well!!
We will announce the winner on Monday, December 1st!