My 2015 vision board is complete and ready to generate some good karma! As many of you know, I create a vision board every January that is intended to help me focus on my intentions for the new year and beyond. This is my 9th vision board! Wow that’s a lot of dreams, goals and intentions to chase!
This year, I made my board using Pages on my Mac and made it a little bit smaller and more concise. I printed it and took it to Kinkos to laminate it so it can hang on my bulletin board at the office – smack in front of my face. A reminder every day to stay focused on these goals.
So here goes…. (I’m revealing a lot about myself by posting this but you gotta shout it from the rooftops if you want the universe to hear you!)
Let me explain what this represents…
1. As Richard Branson says, “Screw it. Let’s do it.” This is a reminder to me that Kandrac & Kole needs to be brave, be authentic and do business our way without worrying about what everybody else is doing in our industry. Trying to keep up is exhausting.
2. Think outside the box for Kandrac & Kole (the green fish leading the pack). Again, don’t worry about what everybody else is doing – be innovative and fresh in our own way.
3. Remember to keep my relationship with God in the forefront of my actions and attitude. Pray everyday.
5. Keep the travel bug alive – returning to Italy is at the top along with Spain, Morocco and Asia.
6. Keep eyes and ears open for the final resting spot for Mike and I – a charming cottage in Charleston.
7. Plan something GREAT for either my 50th birthday and/or my 25th wedding anniversary – both coming up in the next few years (the Cartier love bracelet).
8. Commit to yoga to stay healthy, flexible and strong. I’ve obsessed with my fluctuating weight my entire life. Every year on my vision board I put pictures of healthy food. Screw that. I’m just going to focus on being healthy. If healthy is a size 10 or 12, so be it. (This includes no more diet coke for sure).
9. I can’t help myself – I need a design project at home. This year it’s my downstairs powder room – wallpaper here I come!
10. That my girls are happy, balanced and successful in college.
So there you go. All my intentions revealed. I feel kinda naked now. Yikes.
So my friends, I have one wish for you this year –
If you need inspiration for making a board for yourself, I’ve written many blogs on the subject and you can read them on the Kandrac & Kole blog.
Cheers to 2015!