TALA products, introduced by Mr.Steam®, are Bath and Body essential oils, clays scrubs and soaps come from Morocco and are crafted locally.
We were treated by the lovely Martha Orellana, Vice President of Marketing and Sales for Mr.Steam® to a lovely luncheon at the Aria Cafe with a Tala gift box for each of the blogtour attendees. Following our lunch, we ascended to the Aria Spa and Fitness Center for a relaxing and restful steam shower and spa day.
I never thought much about a steam shower before this experience. Yes, I have been in saunas, had my share of facials and massages but never knew what I was missing out on.
Steam cleanses and nourishes the skin leaving it with a healthy glow. You look better and feel better. The steam experience can be even more invigorating with the addition of AromaTherapy, ChromoTherapy and MusicTherapy.
Each aromatic oil offers a distinct fragrance and characteristic benefits:
- Eucalyptus – A deeply refreshing aroma with cleansing effects, eucalyptus may help open air passageways
- Lavender – A sweet, lightly floral scent, lavender may help soothe anxiety with its calming and restorative properties
- Evergreen – A refreshing blend of spruce, fir and pine reminiscent of a forest on a crisp morning
- Energizing Mint – A blend of mint, citrus and herbs that may stimulate and energize
- Breathe – A tropical combination that may help clear chest, nose and sinuses.
Like water and heat, light is a fundamental force and may improve our physical and mental state. The Mr. Steam ChromaSteam™ system integrates light with steam, creating environments rich with color, mood and warmth. You can set the mood you wish or cycle from one to the next.
- Red – Vitality that sparks raw creativity
- Orange – Exploration, both physical and mental
- Yellow – Awakening to personal power and awareness
- Green – Harmony, helping you to get back in step with life’s rhythms
- Indigo – Mystic, to discover the rhythm of energy surrounding you
- Blue – Celestial, helping you communicate and share your discoveries
- Violet – Nirvana, the culmination of time, place, and being
From infancy on, we respond to music – making us happy, sad, energized or relaxed. Having the opportunity to listen to music in your steam shower has the power to relax, refresh and invigorate us in these ways:
- Manage stress
- Alleviate pain
- Express feelings
- Enhanced memory
- Improve communication
- Promote physical rehabilitation
This all sounds great but how often do I get to go to a spa and have a steam shower? Believe it or not ANY shower can be a steam shower. Home steam showers are the newest must-have bathroom experience that can fit in spaces and budgets for most new homes and bathroom remodels.
They have made it super easy on their website in the Virtual Spa section under Size and Design. There you type in the size and material of your shower in order to select the correct generator model for your spa. Your shower doesn’t need to be more than 3 feet’ x 3 feet x 7 feet.!!
You will then be walked through different products and accessories to choose from and at the end it will generate a shopping list with everything you need!
If you are really into technology, its steam control now has an app.
Mr. Steam’s mobile app lets you control the following:
- Customize user preferences
- Enable user presets
- Monitor current room temperature
- Set steam session duration and temperature
- Adjust ChromaSteam and AromaSteam
- Access your entire music library and internet radio
- Have full control of your music with record artwork and song selection
A swipe and a tap on the screen of this moisture control pad is all you need to select settings for your own customizable steam shower experience.
Watch the video HERE!
I had some fun with my granddaughter who spends Friday nights with me. We have our traditional “spa night”. She is a TALA fan as well. Check out her “commercial” on You Tube!
Wishing you “WELLNESS”!