When we design for our clients and commercial projects we source about 85% of products that we purchase wholesale. For the other 15% we are going to share with you a few of the catalogs we purchase from and our favorites from those catalogs.
1. FRONTGATE – A “luxury” catalog featuring many outdoor and resort products. Here are some of our favorite items.
A. The resort towel collection
i. Soft, durable and so many choices of colors/patterns
B. The Door Mats
i. Large sizes and available for Monogram.
i. All sizes and shapes, self watering and many include drain holes
D. A great feature of Frontgate – A “create a stylish entrance” visualizer that lets you drag and drop products such as greenery, lanterns and door mats to see how they will look in your entry.
2. FLOR – A square carpet tile that you can create with any size, style and shape. – squares are about 19” x 19” and are put together to create an area rug or runner.
A. A great website that helps you to design and install
B. Very durable and great for high traffic areas.
C. Super stain resistant
D. Excellent customer service
E. A company that uses sustainable practices. They use reclaimed and recyclable materials for every FLOR tile.
F. They are washable, movable and replaceable.
G. We use FLOR for areas with kids, pets and commercial spaces.
3. BALLARD DESIGNS
A. The “Modular” Home Office Series
i. A built in feel
ii. Endless options
1. Choice of color
2. Choice of wood
3. Choice of top – wood or zinc
iii. Each piece works with every other
B. The “Gramercy Desk Chair”
i. Customize with over 350 fabrics
ii. 5 spoke base
iii. Smooth rolling casters
C. Indoor Lighting Fixtures
i. The “Hadley” pendant
1. Choice of large or small
2. 4 – 60 watt bulbs in each
3. Hammered iron
4. WISTERIA – family owned. they support a different non-profit organization each month.
i. The Pagoda (especially in navy)
ii. Looking Glass Mirror
1. Boho Wooden Vases
2. Brass and Acrylic Easels
3. Several unique dinner napkins
1. Bar Stools
2. Woven Leather lounge and dining chairs
5. POTTERY BARN
A. Parker Modular Bar System
i. Reclaimed wood in a gray wash finish
1. Bluestone top
2. Console and base – add on or keep small
3. Great Storage
1. The “all white bed”
a. Belgian Linen
iii. Wall Organization
a. “build your own” daily system
v. Magnet Board
vi. Letter Bin
6. DEAR KEATON – a global lifestyle brand founded by Christie Shepard and Chris Hutcheson – a shared passion for travel, living with intention and great design.
i. Black basket with jute rope handles
ii. Blue Woven Hope Tray
iii. Lidded Senagalese baskets
i. Mango Wood Whale Salad Servers
ii. Marble Salt and Pepper Set